Live like a pirate this holiday season with this fantastic coconut egg nog recipe that is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups of Cruzan Aged Light Rum (or other white rum)
- 2 cups of Creme of Coconut (I prefer Goya)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon Stick for garnish
- Mix ingredients on high speed in a blender
- Bottle and place in refrigerator until cold
- Shake well and serve with cinnamon stick as a garnish
Looking to know more about what is happening in your community? Your Official Town Guru is your solution. From local events, reviews, recipes, homeowner tips, and more, Your Town Gurus has you covered. The Official Real Estate Town Guru for your town has been selected because they know your town better than anyone else. Looking to buy or sell? Choose your Official Town Guru by going to TownGurusRealty.com and finding your town or call 877-203-9588. No one knows everything happening in your town like the Town Guru!