If you are looking for a Meatball recipe that will wow family and friends alike, you have come to the right place! Try this amazing meatball recipe and you won’t want any other meatball ever again!
- 2 Lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Ground Veal
- 1 Lb Ground Pork
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 3 Cups Lukewarm Water
- 2 Cups Progresso Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups Olive Oil (for frying)
- 2 Cups Grated Romano Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of finely chopped Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, veal pork, eggs, garlic, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Combine well using a wooden spoon
- Add bread crumbs and combine slowly adding water so the mixture is moist but not overly wet. You may use less than the 3 cups of water depending on how moist your mixture is
- Shape into meatballs on a baking sheet (or other clean surface)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan at full heat until hot
- Lower heat to medium then cook meatballs in batches until outside is slightly crisp on all sides
- When done, remove and place on paper towels. I use the same baking sheets to make it easier
- Serve and enjoy! Great with our tomato sauce!
Looking to know more about what is happening in your community? Your Official Town Guru is your solution. From local events, reviews, recipes, homeowner tips, and more, Your Town Gurus has you covered. The Official Real Estate Town Guru for your town has been selected because they know your town better than anyone else. Looking to buy or sell? Choose your Official Town Guru by going to TownGurusRealty.com and finding your town or call 877-203-9588. No one knows everything happening in your town like the Town Guru!