Never order shrimp at a restaurant again after trying this fantastic cajun shrimp recipe! If you like shrimp, this is the recipe for you!
- 25-30 Medium Shrimp
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted Butter
- Juice of Half of a fresh Lemon
- 2 Teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Thyme
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon ground Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon turmeric
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft stirring frequently
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, thyme, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and turmeric
- Combine ingredients and allow to return to room temperature
- Remove back of each shrimp and devein it. Place in gallon freezer bag
- Pour marinade in freezer bag, remove all air and seal
- Shake bag to coat all shrimp evenly
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour
- Preheat grill to 475 to 500 degrees
- Grill on direct high heat for 2 to 4 minutes flipping shrimp once. Remove when shrimp are opaque in the center and firm to the touch
- Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!
Looking to know more about what is happening in your community? Your Official Town Guru is your solution. From local events, reviews, recipes, homeowner tips, and more, Your Town Gurus has you covered. The Official Real Estate Town Guru for your town has been selected because they know your town better than anyone else. Looking to buy or sell? Choose your Official Town Guru by going to TownGurusRealty.com and finding your town or call 877-203-9588. No one knows everything happening in your town like the Town Guru!